Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WEEK NINE WINNER: JULIE

Congratulations Julie (for the 2nd time!)! She lost a whopping 2.35% of her body weight this week! Keep that up this final week!!

Well, we have one more week to go. I'm glad to see so many of you have stuck with it. It's not easy trying to lose weight, but even losing 5 pounds is beneficial to your body.

Next week is our final weigh-in. You may stop by my house anytime between 8-10 am and 8-10 pm. Also, I would be willing to continue this friendly weight loss competition if I can get at least 15 people to sign up for the next ten weeks. 15 people will ensure that we continue to have weekly prizes and a $100 grand prize for the biggest loser. If more than 15 people sign up I will add 2nd and then a 3rd place prize as well. So let me know if there is any interest in you OR in friends, neighbors or co-workers. Please let me know by the final weigh-in.

Here is how we did this week:

Alex ---
Amy -0.80%
Cate -0.82%
Cheryl +0.71%
Chris -1.16%
Clay -1.29%
Emily C -1.24%
Emily P ---
Heidi -0.46%
Jack maintained
Jen +0.86%
Jill maintained
Julie -2.35%
Kristin -2.00%
Meagan ---
Melinda +1.4%
Sierra -0.70%
Tina maintained
Valerie +1.75%

See you all next week! I am so excited to see the final results!

No comments:

Post a Comment